Texas State Official and Unofficial Transcripts
Ordering a Texas State Official Transcript
Texas State University has contracted Credentials Inc. to accept and process transcript orders over the Internet. Please visit TranscriptsPlus to enter your order. If you have questions about the process or encounter difficulty in entering your order, there are customer service representatives available through TranscriptsPlus from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) on Monday-Thursday and from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST) on Fridays by calling (847) 716-3005.
Online Transcript Orders
|Printed or Electronic Transcripts||$8.00 + $2.30 Handling Charge = $10.30 Per Transcript|
Delivery Charges for Printed Transcripts
|1st Class Mail||$1.75 Per Transcript|
|Domestic Federal Express to lower 48 States||$20.00 Per Recipient|
|Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii||$23.00 Per Recipient|
|International Federal Express||$43.00 Per Recipient|
- Expedite your order
- Authorize and process your credit card payment
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Provide e-mail communication while your order is being processed
- Provide operator assistance from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) Monday - Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday, by calling (847) 716-3005
- Allow you to submit your request any time day or night
- Confirmation e-mail sent when transcript order is complete
Texas State University will resend a transcript to the same address at no charge after 15 days and up to 30 days from the date of initial order. Requests for resend before 15 days and after 30 days of initial order will require you to submit another order through TranscriptsPlus.
Be sure and request your transcripts be held until all grades/degrees for the current term have been posted. Duplicate transcripts will not be provided if there were missing grades/degrees on your transcript and you did not request the hold.
1. Log in to Texas State Self-Service
2. Click on "Student" tab
3. Click on "Student Records"
4. Click on "Academic Transcript"
5. Select Level & Unofficial Transcript
6. Click on “Submit”
Students who do not have an active NetID may visit our office to pick up an unofficial transcript in person with photo ID. Alternatively, an official transcript can be ordered through TranscriptsPlus.