iCAT & Official Transcripts
Ordering Official Transcripts
Texas State University has contracted Credentials Inc. to accept and process transcript orders over the Internet. Please visit TranscriptsPlus to enter your order. If you have questions about the process or encounter difficulty in entering your order, there are customer service representatives available through TranscriptsPlus from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) on Monday-Thursday and from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST) on Fridays by calling (847) 716-3005. Check fees here.
- Expedite your order
- Authorize and process your credit card payment
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Provide e-mail communication while your order is being processed
- Provide operator assistance from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) Monday - Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday, by calling (847) 716-3005
- Allow you to submit your request any time day or night
- Confirmation e-mail sent when transcript order is complete
Texas State University will resend a transcript to the same address at no charge after 15 days and up to 30 days from the date of initial order. Requests for resend before 15 days and after 30 days of initial order will require you to submit another order through TranscriptsPlus.
Be sure and request your transcripts be held until all grades/degrees for the current term have been posted. Duplicate transcripts will not be provided if there were missing grades/degrees on your transcript and you did not request the hold.
1. Log in to Texas State Self-Service
2. Click on "Student" tab
3. Click on "Student Records"
4. Click on "Academic Transcript"
5. Select Level & Unofficial Transcript
6. Click on “Submit”
Students who do not have an active NetID may visit our office to pick up an unofficial transcript in person with photo ID. Alternatively, an official transcript can be ordered through TranscriptsPlus.
iCat (Individualized Co-Curricular Activity Transcript)
Complementing your academic transcript, the iCat (Individualized Co-Curricular Activity Transcript) will help you gain a competitive edge during any job search. This is a document showcasing your experiences outside of the classroom. It's a list of the activities in which you have been involved while enrolled at Texas State University. Find out more information about iCat.