Texas State University Logo
adjust type sizemake font smallermake font largerreset font size

Address Change

Current Students can Visit Personal Information via SSB login to change.

Prospective Students please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (512) 245-2364.

Former Students may submit an Change of Address Form by mail or fax to the Registrar’s Office.